capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Very cool, I love macro shots
Oh I love the clean lines of this one!
Very, very pretty!I love that they are straight out of the camera! Nice!
Love your three photos - great shots for SOOC. Especially like the rainbow light reflection on the faucet of the second shot.
Way to keep it simple- I wish I would have thought of just water around the house. This challenge would have been a lot less stressful :)
This is such a cool shot- I can literally feel the water on my hands!
Cool pictures!
Now why didn't I think of this? I like the way you can see the bends in the water.
Wow...interesting shots. I almost did the same thing!
i like this...
Excellent shots!
COOL
What a neat interpretation of the water theme this week! Oh how we take for granted that we have clean water flowing out of our faucets when so many don't. Love it!
I like it! There are so many possibilities with this theme!
very cool!
That's a very neat shot!
What a good idea!
So simple yet so neat. Great shots!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Very cool, I love macro shots
Oh I love the clean lines of this one!
Very, very pretty!
I love that they are straight out of the camera! Nice!
Love your three photos - great shots for SOOC. Especially like the rainbow light reflection on the faucet of the second shot.
Way to keep it simple- I wish I would have thought of just water around the house. This challenge would have been a lot less stressful :)
This is such a cool shot- I can literally feel the water on my hands!
Cool pictures!
Now why didn't I think of this? I like the way you can see the bends in the water.
Wow...interesting shots. I almost did the same thing!
i like this...
Excellent shots!
COOL
What a neat interpretation of the water theme this week! Oh how we take for granted that we have clean water flowing out of our faucets when so many don't. Love it!
I like it! There are so many possibilities with this theme!
very cool!
That's a very neat shot!
What a good idea!
So simple yet so neat. Great shots!
Post a Comment