capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Breathtaking! The 3rd picture is my favorite. . . do you know what kind of tree that bud is growing on?They're all gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :]
pretty pictures - I know it's a very simple one, but I'm really liking the clean lines on that fern picture.
The last picture is my fav what kind of flower is that?
Those are great green shots!!!
Love the fern! Excellent composition.
great shots...my fave is the 3rd one...so neat!
Such wonderful pictures, I love the third one!
I LOVE the 3rd picture!!!!
Great shots! You have a great eye for still life!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Breathtaking! The 3rd picture is my favorite. . . do you know what kind of tree that bud is growing on?
They're all gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :]
pretty pictures - I know it's a very simple one, but I'm really liking the clean lines on that fern picture.
The last picture is my fav what kind of flower is that?
Those are great green shots!!!
Love the fern! Excellent composition.
great shots...my fave is the 3rd one...so neat!
Such wonderful pictures, I love the third one!
I LOVE the 3rd picture!!!!
Great shots! You have a great eye for still life!
Post a Comment