capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
They sure look like they sure having a lot of fun!
Now that looks like fun!
Love these
I was trying to decide which was my favourite, but I can't. You've captured the fun and excitment fantastically!
The bottom three are the best, looks like these kiddos had a great time.
That last shot is my favorite. Nicely done!
I love it when someone photographs water beautifully like you did. And then when it includes so much fun, it's perfect!
I love the one of your little man sitting on the water I think its the second to last... actually all of them are good.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They sure look like they sure having a lot of fun!
Now that looks like fun!
Love these
I was trying to decide which was my favourite, but I can't. You've captured the fun and excitment fantastically!
The bottom three are the best, looks like these kiddos had a great time.
That last shot is my favorite. Nicely done!
I love it when someone photographs water beautifully like you did. And then when it includes so much fun, it's perfect!
I love the one of your little man sitting on the water I think its the second to last... actually all of them are good.
Post a Comment