capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
I love the perspective on the first picture! Perfection!
Great job with the theme...those popsicles look great. :) My son is all about popsicles right now. He wants them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ;)
Summertime yeeh, lovely pics.
Great pics! Love that summery feel!
SO FUN!!! No better way to get down low than with popsicles =) Stopping by from YOu Capture!!
someone is cooling off!
Now I want a popsical
Oh fun....perfect summertime pictures!
Coming over from YOU CAPTURE to say "hello" and that I love the last shot because the angle you shot really shows his adorable little foot!Have a great weekend!Mindy
Now i want a Popsicle :)
Wow!! It's so cute how kids are all business when they have cool treats! Adorable!
These are great - reminds me of when I was a little girl eating popsicles at the pool. You've captured childhood.
I love the summer feel of these. (I also love popsicles.) ;)Great job!
LOVE the last one! The little foot is so cute. :D
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love the perspective on the first picture! Perfection!
Great job with the theme...those popsicles look great. :) My son is all about popsicles right now. He wants them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ;)
Summertime yeeh, lovely pics.
Great pics! Love that summery feel!
SO FUN!!! No better way to get down low than with popsicles =) Stopping by from YOu Capture!!
someone is cooling off!
Now I want a popsical
Oh fun....perfect summertime pictures!
Coming over from YOU CAPTURE to say "hello" and that I love the last shot because the angle you shot really shows his adorable little foot!
Have a great weekend!
Mindy
Now i want a Popsicle :)
Wow!! It's so cute how kids are all business when they have cool treats! Adorable!
These are great - reminds me of when I was a little girl eating popsicles at the pool. You've captured childhood.
I love the summer feel of these. (I also love popsicles.) ;)
Great job!
LOVE the last one! The little foot is so cute. :D
Post a Comment