capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
I think we may have the seem green sparkle ornaments. Love them!Love your decor!
Beautiful. I love your ornaments, they are so interesting.
I love your decor! It shows the influence of your time in Russia! So lovely!
I love your tree decorations - especially the green ball ornaments! Gorgeous!!
Those ball ornaments are awesome! Such detail!
I love the lime green color decor. Great shots
yes your ornaments are beautiful...great pictures.happy holidays!
Your ornaments are beautiful. I love the nesting Santas!
Love your ornaments! Super cool!
great angles! I love all of your decor. Very festive!
Very cool decorations! I especially love the Japanese lantern.
I think I'm in love with your decor :) The authentic feel of them all, beautiful!
Oh wow!! What incredible decorations. I love the nesting Santas.
Gorgeous photos, I love your decorations (especially the nesting Santas!)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I think we may have the seem green sparkle ornaments. Love them!
Love your decor!
Beautiful. I love your ornaments, they are so interesting.
I love your decor! It shows the influence of your time in Russia! So lovely!
I love your tree decorations - especially the green ball ornaments! Gorgeous!!
Those ball ornaments are awesome! Such detail!
I love the lime green color decor. Great shots
yes your ornaments are beautiful...great pictures.
happy holidays!
Your ornaments are beautiful. I love the nesting Santas!
Love your ornaments! Super cool!
great angles! I love all of your decor. Very festive!
Very cool decorations! I especially love the Japanese lantern.
I think I'm in love with your decor :) The authentic feel of them all, beautiful!
Oh wow!! What incredible decorations. I love the nesting Santas.
Gorgeous photos, I love your decorations (especially the nesting Santas!)
Post a Comment