capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Now that is MY kind of story. Looks yummy!Alana Joyahoobuckaroo@hotmail.comwww.twitter.com/NiftyThriftyhttp://www.justniftythrifty.com/2009/12/you-capture-tell-us-story-using-photos.html
That pie looks scrumptious!!
Yummy! And what a sweet boy!
Hmm apple pie, so yummy, that would make me happy too! I love the colour of apples.
Now THAT'S a story! Great job!
Such a delicious story!!Steph
great captures, i love it!
Yes please, I would love a slice. The last shot is priceless! Adorable!
Seriously, mouth watering right now. : )
Mmmmmmmm...apple pie! Delicious story!
I was hungry. Now I am starving! What a cutie pie you have. The last picture is adorable. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Now that is MY kind of story. Looks yummy!
Alana Jo
yahoobuckaroo@hotmail.com
www.twitter.com/NiftyThrifty
http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2009/12/you-capture-tell-us-story-using-photos.html
That pie looks scrumptious!!
Yummy! And what a sweet boy!
Hmm apple pie, so yummy, that would make me happy too! I love the colour of apples.
Now THAT'S a story! Great job!
Such a delicious story!!
Steph
great captures, i love it!
Yes please, I would love a slice. The last shot is priceless! Adorable!
Seriously, mouth watering right now. : )
Mmmmmmmm...apple pie! Delicious story!
I was hungry. Now I am starving!
What a cutie pie you have. The last picture is adorable. :)
Post a Comment