capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
10 December 2009
You Capture Challenge - Line
22 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now those are some very beautiful lines! I love them! Our military is such a blessing. I am glad we have them to keep us safe. Freedom is such a beautiful thing!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your photos, so much. As a sister to two majors in the military I can tell you how much I love and appreciate the photos you have up on your blog!
22 comments:
Now those are some very beautiful lines! I love them! Our military is such a blessing. I am glad we have them to keep us safe. Freedom is such a beautiful thing!
What a great place to find LINES!! Wonderful captures!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your photos, so much. As a sister to two majors in the military I can tell you how much I love and appreciate the photos you have up on your blog!
WONDERFULLY DONE!
Wow. Very powerful lines.
An unusual interpretation of lines - I like it. There's so way I could stand that straight for any length of time, I'm always slouching!
very powerful lines.
I like your military interpretation of "lines." It hadn't occurred to me, but lines are a major theme in the military.
Your lines have always made my heart swell with pride.
beautiful!
These are amazing. Thank you, so much, for sharing these.
These are such wonderful photos. Truly beautiful.
Wonderful pictures, and what a great interpretation of "lines"!
Now that's an amazing line-up. Nice thinking and captures!
Those are some amazing lines. Thank you for sharing.
Great Shots
awww those are sweeeeet!
Great photos!
Alana Jo
www.justniftythrifty.com
FANTASTIC!!!! I really adore those pictures, thank you for sharing.
Perfect. God bless those who serve our country. :)
These are amazing. So moving!
I LOVE THESE! The perfect way to capture lines! Great job :)
Nicely done. I wouldn't have thought this for the photo challenge, but it's perfect. =)
Post a Comment