capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
YOU CAPTURE
Wow!The first pic, the pic of the boots (how cute!) and the 8th - the reflection. Stunning.
Love the flowers in the rainboots! All great captures!
Nothing quite like Summer in Alaska, is there? Love your pictures :)
I love your pictures! I came very close to getting to spend the summer in Alaska, but it fell through. It is so beautiful!
Love your photos, must be amazing to live there.
GASP! Those are amazing shots. It looks so refreshing compaired to our HOT and HUMID days :D
I always love seeing your shots! These a great!
beautiful photos!!
I like the barn falling down. Why? I'm not sure, but obviously you liked it too. These images of gray tumbled buildings being absorbed back into the landscape beckon to me. Thanks for letting me look at it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow!
The first pic, the pic of the boots (how cute!) and the 8th - the reflection. Stunning.
Love the flowers in the rainboots! All great captures!
Nothing quite like Summer in Alaska, is there? Love your pictures :)
I love your pictures! I came very close to getting to spend the summer in Alaska, but it fell through. It is so beautiful!
Love your photos, must be amazing to live there.
GASP! Those are amazing shots. It looks so refreshing compaired to our HOT and HUMID days :D
I always love seeing your shots! These a great!
beautiful photos!!
I like the barn falling down. Why? I'm not sure, but obviously you liked it too. These images of gray tumbled buildings being absorbed back into the landscape beckon to me. Thanks for letting me look at it.
Post a Comment