capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Oh I love your dandelion capture!
How sweet the shot of the little oby blowing the dandelion.
Great shot of Denali!
It looks quite beautiful there
Great shots! #1 is my fave!
Nice peictures! I like the dandelion shots.
Great pictures. I love the little boy on the bench.
These are beautiful shots. I love the boy with the dandelion...my boy has the same shirt!
You have a very cool "outside" those are cool pics.
I love how you can just get a glimpse of the mountains in the background! So pretty.
Beautiful!I love the one with the boy on the bench!
Wow, the trees, the mountains, just stunning. So beautiful. Love the dandelion shots too, very fun!
Beautiful photos! So that's Alaska! The mountains are amazing. I thought Colorado had all the great mountains but now my eyes are opened. I love the expression on the little boy on the bench.All in all, what a beautiful group of photos!
Love the dandelions also. Our choc lab loves chasing them after they are blown just likes bubbles.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh I love your dandelion capture!
How sweet the shot of the little oby blowing the dandelion.
Great shot of Denali!
It looks quite beautiful there
Great shots! #1 is my fave!
Nice peictures! I like the dandelion shots.
Great pictures. I love the little boy on the bench.
These are beautiful shots. I love the boy with the dandelion...my boy has the same shirt!
You have a very cool "outside" those are cool pics.
I love how you can just get a glimpse of the mountains in the background! So pretty.
Beautiful!
I love the one with the boy on the bench!
Wow, the trees, the mountains, just stunning. So beautiful.
Love the dandelion shots too, very fun!
Beautiful photos! So that's Alaska! The mountains are amazing. I thought Colorado had all the great mountains but now my eyes are opened. I love the expression on the little boy on the bench.
All in all, what a beautiful group of photos!
Love the dandelions also. Our choc lab loves chasing them after they are blown just likes bubbles.
Post a Comment