capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
I always love your photos. This week, my favorites are the bus and the lemons. So lovely!
Beautiful pictures. Yellow is so cheery!
Oh, those just made me want to be where you are. Absolutely stunning!
Gorgeous shots! I love the boat!
I love the Sunset pics.
I love those lemons, the bus, and the boat! You have such a nice, wide variety of yellows.
WOW! Amazing shots! I really cannot pick a favorite! Seriously, incredible! I do particularly love the serenity of the seaside sunset.
so many crisp and vibrant shots, i love them!
I want that bus! I want it! All of your photos are amazing. You got so many great yellow shots! I love the boat and both sunset pics. Wonderful!
Really cool shots, I love the bus!
Whoa...is that first photo a pomegranate? I've never seen a yellow pomegranate!
ooh, fun bus!
Wow, is that a pomegranate in the first picture ? If so I have never seen a yellow one.
I wish I lived somewhere that there were fresh lemons off the tree! Neat shots ;)
You found yellow in so many places! Here I was pressed to find it and you're practically surrounded. :)
Lots of good stuff :D I can't pick a favorite....... please don't make me :D j/k!
Wow! Great captures of the "yellow" theme this week :) I love the one with the bus. Very interesting :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I always love your photos. This week, my favorites are the bus and the lemons. So lovely!
Beautiful pictures. Yellow is so cheery!
Oh, those just made me want to be where you are. Absolutely stunning!
Gorgeous shots! I love the boat!
I love the Sunset pics.
I love those lemons, the bus, and the boat! You have such a nice, wide variety of yellows.
WOW! Amazing shots! I really cannot pick a favorite! Seriously, incredible! I do particularly love the serenity of the seaside sunset.
so many crisp and vibrant shots, i love them!
I want that bus! I want it!
All of your photos are amazing. You got so many great yellow shots! I love the boat and both sunset pics. Wonderful!
Really cool shots, I love the bus!
Whoa...is that first photo a pomegranate? I've never seen a yellow pomegranate!
ooh, fun bus!
Wow, is that a pomegranate in the first picture ? If so I have never seen a yellow one.
I wish I lived somewhere that there were fresh lemons off the tree! Neat shots ;)
You found yellow in so many places! Here I was pressed to find it and you're practically surrounded. :)
Lots of good stuff :D I can't pick a favorite....... please don't make me :D j/k!
Wow! Great captures of the "yellow" theme this week :) I love the one with the bus. Very interesting :)
Post a Comment