capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Bird of paradise... stunning!
What gorgeous flowers!!
woah. Those are some crazy flowers...crazy pretty too.
Beautiful! I love the hibiscus!
Love that last flower! It's so different!
oh I had to take a peek at your profile - I knew these "captures" were not in the US - gorgeous
Oh wow amazing flower captures!!I love them all my fav is the second one!Have a Fabulous Thursday!!!☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼
Oh wow, these flower shots are amaaaaazing!
The second and the last flower- amazing! Never seen one like it!
My fav photo is the 6th one down. Love the curvy line of the stem going up, the bright pops of color on the petals, perfect focus and dof. Nice work, as always.
Wow! Amazing!That is all I can say!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Bird of paradise... stunning!
What gorgeous flowers!!
woah. Those are some crazy flowers...crazy pretty too.
Beautiful! I love the hibiscus!
Love that last flower! It's so different!
oh I had to take a peek at your profile - I knew these "captures" were not in the US - gorgeous
Oh wow amazing flower captures!!
I love them all my fav is the second one!
Have a Fabulous Thursday!!!
☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼
Oh wow, these flower shots are amaaaaazing!
The second and the last flower- amazing! Never seen one like it!
My fav photo is the 6th one down. Love the curvy line of the stem going up, the bright pops of color on the petals, perfect focus and dof. Nice work, as always.
Wow! Amazing!That is all I can say!
Post a Comment