capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Dancing in the rain is happiness! Great captures :)
haha - love this - my kids love to do this too!
The happiness is dripping from their faces like so many rain drops! Great captures!
I love how children shows us the real meaning of 'happiness'... many times adults take for granted. I love your photos! =)
So sweet! Beautilf photos and beautiful kids :)
Oh my? Why do adults so rarely get to experience that level of elation? It's not fair! Great captures.
You can see the joy in their faces! Great shots!
They're oozing happiness!
I love dancing in the rain - true happiness!
What beautiful, fun shots - I love how much fun they're having! :-)
It looks like they are having such a blast!
An insightfull post. Will definitely help.Thanks,Karim - Mind Power
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Dancing in the rain is happiness! Great captures :)
haha - love this - my kids love to do this too!
The happiness is dripping from their faces like so many rain drops! Great captures!
I love how children shows us the real meaning of 'happiness'... many times adults take for granted. I love your photos! =)
So sweet! Beautilf photos and beautiful kids :)
Oh my? Why do adults so rarely get to experience that level of elation? It's not fair! Great captures.
You can see the joy in their faces! Great shots!
They're oozing happiness!
I love dancing in the rain - true happiness!
What beautiful, fun shots - I love how much fun they're having! :-)
It looks like they are having such a blast!
An insightfull post. Will definitely help.
Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment