capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Great captures!!!! This was a tough week. =)
Fun sign. Great capture.
love the perspective
I like it
Very cool!
I like it! Is that made of metal? I'm curious how it's made.
Very nice!
I love this sign! And the angle is great.
Great capture. Is that on an interior wall?
cool pix. i like the angle and the coloring - they look antiqueish :)my old sign pictures are posted now also. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
Farm signs are the best. Theses are great!
Love the way you captured this sign!!
Is that on a gate? Amazing, I really find old gates interesting and the sign on it just adds an extra something something to make it more beautiful to me :)
Nice job. I like the first one a lot.
I really love the signs especially the first one.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Great captures!!!! This was a tough week. =)
Fun sign. Great capture.
love the perspective
I like it
Very cool!
I like it! Is that made of metal? I'm curious how it's made.
Very nice!
I love this sign! And the angle is great.
Great capture. Is that on an interior wall?
cool pix. i like the angle and the coloring - they look antiqueish :)
my old sign pictures are posted now also. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
Farm signs are the best. Theses are great!
Love the way you captured this sign!!
Is that on a gate? Amazing, I really find old gates interesting and the sign on it just adds an extra something something to make it more beautiful to me :)
Nice job. I like the first one a lot.
I really love the signs especially the first one.
Post a Comment