capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
So cute! My favorites are Keian coloring and the clenched fists tapping. You did a great job. You've inspired me to try it myself.
Nice shots! Very cute idea.
Very cute! Love the one of him putting the cars in his mouth. I have a 19 month old son, everything goes in his mouth!
Very creative. Excellent job!
LOVE the hand theme! These are perfect!
I love photos of hands. Great photos!
Love the busy hands - great job!!!
The first one is awesome. Isn't that how all little kids eat? Shoving as much in as possible? And I love the fist bump. It made me smile.
Great idea for a theme! Love your photos!
Lovely Photographs! =) I really like the knuckle shake. =D
I love that the pictures seem to tell the story of a day without any words and only through little details like the cookies. Great captures!
Fist bump! Woohoo!
The cars in the mouth shot is so funny :)
☼¨`*•.♥GREAT JOB♥.•*¨`☼The first shot was my favorite!Have a Lovely♥Day!
Busy hands indeed! (It even looks like the mouths got involved in a few. lol) Love these shots, and how you picked one subject to focus on.
Great job! I love your theme. Those are some cute little busy hands!
What a wonderful idea! I love the hands theme of your captures, so much!!
A very cool series!
All great shots but really like the one of the screw.
I love you hands theme! :)
What great captures! I keep trying to get some good close-ups of my toddler's little hands and she is just TOO busy for me!!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
So cute! My favorites are Keian coloring and the clenched fists tapping. You did a great job. You've inspired me to try it myself.
Nice shots! Very cute idea.
Very cute! Love the one of him putting the cars in his mouth. I have a 19 month old son, everything goes in his mouth!
Very creative. Excellent job!
LOVE the hand theme! These are perfect!
I love photos of hands. Great photos!
Love the busy hands - great job!!!
The first one is awesome. Isn't that how all little kids eat? Shoving as much in as possible? And I love the fist bump. It made me smile.
Great idea for a theme! Love your photos!
Lovely Photographs! =) I really like the knuckle shake. =D
I love that the pictures seem to tell the story of a day without any words and only through little details like the cookies. Great captures!
Fist bump! Woohoo!
The cars in the mouth shot is so funny :)
☼¨`*•.♥GREAT JOB♥.•*¨`☼
The first shot was my favorite!
Have a Lovely♥Day!
Busy hands indeed! (It even looks like the mouths got involved in a few. lol) Love these shots, and how you picked one subject to focus on.
Great job! I love your theme. Those are some cute little busy hands!
What a wonderful idea! I love the hands theme of your captures, so much!!
A very cool series!
All great shots but really like the one of the screw.
I love you hands theme! :)
What great captures! I keep trying to get some good close-ups of my toddler's little hands and she is just TOO busy for me!!
Post a Comment