capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
somehow, i can see my husband wanting to do this....
What awesome captures! I love seeing something you just probably would never see here in the states. Wonderful pictures!!!
WOW...this is a great capture. Your blog is so interesting! Visiting from YOU CAPTURE. Have a great day.Laurie
Now that's something I don't see every day around here! I love it!
I love this!! I want this! (cart & driver & donkey!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
somehow, i can see my husband wanting to do this....
What awesome captures! I love seeing something you just probably would never see here in the states. Wonderful pictures!!!
WOW...this is a great capture. Your blog is so interesting! Visiting from YOU CAPTURE. Have a great day.
Laurie
Now that's something I don't see every day around here! I love it!
I love this!! I want this! (cart & driver & donkey!)
Post a Comment