capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Very nice!! I never would've thought of sun rays!! Love them!
Ooo pretty! Love them...always loved how pretty sun looks when it flares like that. Great captures!
I love these. They're so similar but so different and all beautiful!
I was so glad to see these because I had to use the sun's rays too. That certainly is a beautiful scene.
Beautiful! Love the first two. I've got really work on my sun flares -- course it would help if the sun came out as well :)
What brilliant lines you have. :-)Beautiful captures. ~Imelda
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice!! I never would've thought of sun rays!! Love them!
Ooo pretty! Love them...always loved how pretty sun looks when it flares like that. Great captures!
I love these. They're so similar but so different and all beautiful!
I was so glad to see these because I had to use the sun's rays too. That certainly is a beautiful scene.
Beautiful! Love the first two. I've got really work on my sun flares -- course it would help if the sun came out as well :)
What brilliant lines you have. :-)
Beautiful captures.
~Imelda
Post a Comment