capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
I wish we had back yard views like that....such a great shot. Looks like you had some good fun in the sun!
These are such wonderful activities for a sunshine filled day!
Love the 2nd to last shot. Reminds me of the Hollywood sign. :)
My favorite of all these pretty captures is the one of the kids selling lemonade in the sunshine!
Such fun pictures (and all very sunshiny!) The lemonade stand is so sweet. Cousins are the best.
I love the carousel shot! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wish we had back yard views like that....such a great shot. Looks like you had some good fun in the sun!
These are such wonderful activities for a sunshine filled day!
Love the 2nd to last shot. Reminds me of the Hollywood sign. :)
My favorite of all these pretty captures is the one of the kids selling lemonade in the sunshine!
Such fun pictures (and all very sunshiny!) The lemonade stand is so sweet. Cousins are the best.
I love the carousel shot! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment