capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Wow, these are gorgeous shots!!
that's just a lot of awesome...
Gooooooooorgeous! Love the contrast of the reds and whites.
WOW WOW WOW- what incredibly beautiful photos!
Amazing - I want to go there! :-)
Okay, how could I not use the word "gorgeous"?! :)
WOW!!! I am lost for words. Those are excellent!! Love you. (((Hugs)))-Laura
Those are really pretty!
Beautiful! Amazing displays like this are easily part of what makes this season so magical for me. And those lights are magical, as is the building. Thanks for sharing this!
Oh so pretty Kellie! I would love to have the chance to bring my kids there too...maybe one day! Thanks for sharing. The temple is just so wonderful.
What a great blog you have! I love all the photos but this post in particular. Love all that Christmas spirit in the city.
These photos are great, they make me feel very festive!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow, these are gorgeous shots!!
that's just a lot of awesome...
Gooooooooorgeous! Love the contrast of the reds and whites.
WOW WOW WOW- what incredibly beautiful photos!
Amazing - I want to go there! :-)
Okay, how could I not use the word "gorgeous"?! :)
WOW!!! I am lost for words. Those are excellent!! Love you. (((Hugs)))
-Laura
Those are really pretty!
Beautiful! Amazing displays like this are easily part of what makes this season so magical for me. And those lights are magical, as is the building. Thanks for sharing this!
Oh so pretty Kellie! I would love to have the chance to bring my kids there too...maybe one day! Thanks for sharing. The temple is just so wonderful.
What a great blog you have! I love all the photos but this post in particular. Love all that Christmas spirit in the city.
These photos are great, they make me feel very festive!
Post a Comment