capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
We are home from vacation finally if you want me to bbsit your kids while you go to the temple. Just let me know...sometime next week maybe?
great shots, looks like a good time for the kiddos!
Oh too cute!
Good job workin' that harsh light. I don't think I would have even tried.
Great job framing these shots with the natural landscape. I like it!
What a creative idea for a picture!
How wonderful! That looks like the perfect place for a fun photo shoot!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We are home from vacation finally if you want me to bbsit your kids while you go to the temple. Just let me know...sometime next week maybe?
great shots, looks like a good time for the kiddos!
Oh too cute!
Good job workin' that harsh light. I don't think I would have even tried.
Great job framing these shots with the natural landscape. I like it!
What a creative idea for a picture!
How wonderful! That looks like the perfect place for a fun photo shoot!
Post a Comment