capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Our tomatoes are still green too! I can't wait for those babies to turn juicy red. Love the first picture of the lemons and limes too!
mmmm....your tomatoes look lovely. And I love your bowl in that first shot!
Love that first shot. That's the perfect bowl for lemons and limes!
I really like the bowl your lemons and limes are in, it matches perfectly!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Our tomatoes are still green too! I can't wait for those babies to turn juicy red. Love the first picture of the lemons and limes too!
mmmm....your tomatoes look lovely. And I love your bowl in that first shot!
Love that first shot. That's the perfect bowl for lemons and limes!
I really like the bowl your lemons and limes are in, it matches perfectly!
Post a Comment