capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Looks like a lovely place to relax! Love all the plants.
our bathroom is one of my favorite spots too...we even put a TV in it sad isn't it but I/we spend a lot of time in there and we love our TV.
Wow!! I am jealous! Love the bamboo, too!
Looks like a great place to relax!!! =)
I love all the green. Makes you want to take a deep breath and let it all go. Lovely!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like a lovely place to relax! Love all the plants.
our bathroom is one of my favorite spots too...we even put a TV in it sad isn't it but I/we spend a lot of time in there and we love our TV.
Wow!! I am jealous! Love the bamboo, too!
Looks like a great place to relax!!! =)
I love all the green. Makes you want to take a deep breath and let it all go. Lovely!
Post a Comment