capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Brrr!! Very pretty shots!! :)
Brrrr!!! Great cold captures in Alaska!
Very cold looking but very beautiful as well. Nice capture!
Wow that is so cold it's turning blue!
My goodness, that looks cold! Nice shots!
DEFINITELY cold! And also gorgeous!
I think you have mastered the art of cold!! Great photos, but burrr!
Wow! Just stunning.
These are gorgeous...Great captures.
These are perfect. Landscapes must be a strong spot for you!
WOW- that is so pretty. Here I am feeling like we have hit spring & I see shots like that- reminds me that I am one of the few that is warm.
Very pretty. It definitely looks cold. Where in Alaska is this?
These are sooooooo coool! What gorgeous scenery :D
Pictures were taken at the top of Alyeska Ski Resort, Girdwood Alaska. The layer of fog below is blanketing the ocean.
NOW I realize that's a ski lift. I thought it was a frozen dock or something. Very pretty. I love the Kenai Peninsula. I was only there once but REALLY want to come back. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Brrr!! Very pretty shots!! :)
Brrrr!!! Great cold captures in Alaska!
Very cold looking but very beautiful as well. Nice capture!
Wow that is so cold it's turning blue!
My goodness, that looks cold! Nice shots!
DEFINITELY cold! And also gorgeous!
I think you have mastered the art of cold!! Great photos, but burrr!
Wow! Just stunning.
These are gorgeous...Great captures.
These are perfect. Landscapes must be a strong spot for you!
WOW- that is so pretty. Here I am feeling like we have hit spring & I see shots like that- reminds me that I am one of the few that is warm.
Very pretty. It definitely looks cold. Where in Alaska is this?
These are sooooooo coool! What gorgeous scenery :D
Pictures were taken at the top of Alyeska Ski Resort, Girdwood Alaska. The layer of fog below is blanketing the ocean.
NOW I realize that's a ski lift. I thought it was a frozen dock or something. Very pretty. I love the Kenai Peninsula. I was only there once but REALLY want to come back. Enjoy!
Post a Comment