capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
So fun, but cold! HA!Mine are playing in the leaves and yours in the snow. Just goes to show how different the seasons can be in our country!
Oh, what fun! My boys would LOVE to have even 10 minutes of that. :)
I love snow pictures! We used to make “snow ice cream” when we were younger. It always tasted so-o-o good!
great pictures! Looks like so much fun!
Cute pictures, espcially that first one!
I'm with Jen who commented before me- that first one makes my face cold! What great shots!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So fun, but cold! HA!
Mine are playing in the leaves and yours in the snow. Just goes to show how different the seasons can be in our country!
Oh, what fun! My boys would LOVE to have even 10 minutes of that. :)
I love snow pictures! We used to make “snow ice cream” when we were younger. It always tasted so-o-o good!
great pictures! Looks like so much fun!
Cute pictures, espcially that first one!
I'm with Jen who commented before me- that first one makes my face cold! What great shots!
Post a Comment