capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Wow, you have snow already? What gordeouse captures! Well done!
Oh, I just saw you are from Alaska. Snow makes sense now. :)
Snow is so VERY serene - perfect subjects for YouCapture this week!
These are beautiful shots! Nothing is quite as serene as a winter landscape.
OH MY I LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE!!! I need to go up in the mountains here so I can get some shots like these! these are soooo amazing!!! AMAZING!!!
Gorgeous! There is just something about snow on trees...so serene
Oh my look at all your snow. I love them, so peaceful and pretty. Great job!
These are gorgeous! Especially love the contrast with the blue sky. Can't imagine snow already ... although my 2 yo would be in hog heaven!
Your snow photos are beautiful Kellie.
beautiful! And you had snow already? I'm envious :)
Love snow pictures!!!! I always have to take some!
Just beautiful. There is nothing like the quite that comes with snow.
Beautiful! There is nothing like the quiet that comes with snow.
The snow on the limbs is beautiful....as long as it is happening in chicago!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Wow, you have snow already? What gordeouse captures! Well done!
Oh, I just saw you are from Alaska. Snow makes sense now. :)
Snow is so VERY serene - perfect subjects for YouCapture this week!
These are beautiful shots! Nothing is quite as serene as a winter landscape.
OH MY I LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE!!! I need to go up in the mountains here so I can get some shots like these! these are soooo amazing!!! AMAZING!!!
Gorgeous! There is just something about snow on trees...so serene
Oh my look at all your snow. I love them, so peaceful and pretty. Great job!
These are gorgeous! Especially love the contrast with the blue sky. Can't imagine snow already ... although my 2 yo would be in hog heaven!
Your snow photos are beautiful Kellie.
beautiful! And you had snow already? I'm envious :)
Love snow pictures!!!! I always have to take some!
Just beautiful. There is nothing like the quite that comes with snow.
Beautiful! There is nothing like the quiet that comes with snow.
The snow on the limbs is beautiful....as long as it is happening in chicago!
Post a Comment