capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Brrr - it looks COLD there!
I love the view from the car. Beautiful scenery!
Beautiful, dramatic shots. I love that you made them black and white. I didn't expect it for the autumn theme, but they're perfect!
looks very cold where you are!
I agree that it looks a little chilly, but your photos are beautiful!
The black and white really adds to the stark feeling of fall. Very nice.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Brrr - it looks COLD there!
I love the view from the car. Beautiful scenery!
Beautiful, dramatic shots. I love that you made them black and white. I didn't expect it for the autumn theme, but they're perfect!
looks very cold where you are!
I agree that it looks a little chilly, but your photos are beautiful!
The black and white really adds to the stark feeling of fall. Very nice.
Post a Comment