capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
WoW, lots of signs!!
I love the sign showing the distance to various places - very cool! And the Kick Ass Cookhouse just looks fun :)
Wow... so many signs! I love the liscence plates.
I enjoyed looking at your Alaska signs (and was happy to note I had seen most of them in person when we briefly lived there in '08!). They have some of the prettiest signs!
You live in a place with so many beautiful signs! I love the Chief's cookhouse : ) How funny and cool is that?
Love the signs...you should put them in a photo collage @ www.picnik.com
Those are some great signs, I really like the wooden one pointing in all different directions. Sheri
I love the directional signs. So cool!
All great photos of awesome signs!
Great sign shots! The air there looks so clear and crisp! Although I’m not sure about a fish on a stick!!!
I already want to go to Alaska and now I want to go even worse!Great pictures!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WoW, lots of signs!!
I love the sign showing the distance to various places - very cool! And the Kick Ass Cookhouse just looks fun :)
Wow... so many signs! I love the liscence plates.
I enjoyed looking at your Alaska signs (and was happy to note I had seen most of them in person when we briefly lived there in '08!). They have some of the prettiest signs!
You live in a place with so many beautiful signs! I love the Chief's cookhouse : ) How funny and cool is that?
Love the signs...you should put them in a photo collage @ www.picnik.com
Those are some great signs, I really like the wooden one pointing in all different directions.
Sheri
I love the directional signs. So cool!
All great photos of awesome signs!
Great sign shots! The air there looks so clear and crisp! Although I’m not sure about a fish on a stick!!!
Great sign shots! The air there looks so clear and crisp! Although I’m not sure about a fish on a stick!!!
I already want to go to Alaska and now I want to go even worse!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment