And to think I thought I was coming to Utah to take photos...little did I know, TurdL, that you really wanted me to come down to make you turkey sandwiches!!
Great photo essay! It really takes me there. I have run a few marathons and want to do a 50K someday...but 100 miles? Not in my dreams! He is truly amazing.
15 comments:
wow....that is amazing. i have no words, only admiration and pride. Great accomplishment!!!
I feel the same way...and I just got the privilege of watching my brother-in-law run it!
Admiration and pride are GREAT descriptions!
Wow. I can't even imagine doing a race like this. Amazing photos, and what an amazing accomplishment!
Oh. my. I would seriously die. Amazing!
I'm in awe. I *love* this picture journey! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Yikes! A marathon scares me to death........almost 4 marathons at the same time? Holy cow.
Wow, what an accomplishment!
Wow!
a journey through pictures--I LOVE it! Wonderful theme too.
Wow. What an amazing series. I really love the feet shots and those of him with his head down right after the feet...so incredible!
The feet shots are pretty cool - but you mostly capture the agony and glory of running in these photos. Well done!
He looks like he needs a turkey sandwich
And to think I thought I was coming to Utah to take photos...little did I know, TurdL, that you really wanted me to come down to make you turkey sandwiches!!
This is a cool post. I love the duck tape on the feet. Actually, for some reason I love all the feet shots. Dirt & all.
Great photo essay! It really takes me there. I have run a few marathons and want to do a 50K someday...but 100 miles? Not in my dreams! He is truly amazing.
Post a Comment