capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
You captured some beautiful flowers! The first one is really stunning!
You always have such vibrant colors... love it!
I like the purple in the last one. :)
Pretty colors!
what gorgeous color!
I LOVE the first photo. The pink is so vibrant. Nice photo!
Very pretty! Looks like a lovely garden!
Wow. Love the colors. The first two are my favorite!
I love the little wildflowers in the field.
I love the middle shot! So many colors- so pretty!
such delicate flowers! The photo in the middle - gorgeous!
Beautiful flowers. I love the flowers tumbling down the wall.
Gorgeous! I love the last one!
wow! How beautiful!!! Great shots!
Gorgeous pictures!! I LOVE the last three, especially the orange and yellow flowers on the wall, amazing job!
I love the 2nd shot! Great photos! Loving the beauty of this challenge :)
Such bright back lit colors. They turned out great.
You still have nasturtiums! I have a friend on the Oregon Coast who grows them every year. Your flowers are glorious!
the third picture is wonderful.i took some of [dying] sunflowers, but really liked how they turned out.http://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/2010/09/lifecycle-of-sonflower.html
Post a Comment
19 comments:
You captured some beautiful flowers! The first one is really stunning!
You always have such vibrant colors... love it!
I like the purple in the last one. :)
Pretty colors!
what gorgeous color!
I LOVE the first photo. The pink is so vibrant. Nice photo!
Very pretty! Looks like a lovely garden!
Wow. Love the colors. The first two are my favorite!
I love the little wildflowers in the field.
I love the middle shot! So many colors- so pretty!
such delicate flowers! The photo in the middle - gorgeous!
Beautiful flowers. I love the flowers tumbling down the wall.
Gorgeous! I love the last one!
wow! How beautiful!!! Great shots!
Gorgeous pictures!! I LOVE the last three, especially the orange and yellow flowers on the wall, amazing job!
I love the 2nd shot! Great photos! Loving the beauty of this challenge :)
Such bright back lit colors. They turned out great.
You still have nasturtiums! I have a friend on the Oregon Coast who grows them every year. Your flowers are glorious!
the third picture is wonderful.
i took some of [dying] sunflowers, but really liked how they turned out.
http://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/2010/09/lifecycle-of-sonflower.html
Post a Comment