capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at that first one! The second and last ones are just so sweet!
That last picture is absolutely adorable!!
That first shot is funny. I had some blankey-comfort shots too. Nice pics!
Naked pizza eating?!? That's fabulous! I have a thumb sucker in my post today too! Great job!
These are great! The first one is so funny, and the second one is so sweet!
He sure does look incredibly comfortable in that first shot! :)I think my favorite is the last pic. So sweet.
I am super fond of the picture where they are holding hands. How sweet! The first shot is adorkable. Great captures chica.
That thumb is comforting right?! Great photo.
what the what? i'm totally laughing at the first shot. i'm digging the comfort theme this week. kids and comfort shots are the bestest.
Tat first picture is sooo funny!
the first one is so funny! and i love the two little ones holding hands. its precious.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at that first one! The second and last ones are just so sweet!
That last picture is absolutely adorable!!
That first shot is funny. I had some blankey-comfort shots too. Nice pics!
Naked pizza eating?!? That's fabulous! I have a thumb sucker in my post today too! Great job!
These are great! The first one is so funny, and the second one is so sweet!
He sure does look incredibly comfortable in that first shot! :)
I think my favorite is the last pic. So sweet.
I am super fond of the picture where they are holding hands. How sweet! The first shot is adorkable. Great captures chica.
That thumb is comforting right?! Great photo.
what the what? i'm totally laughing at the first shot. i'm digging the comfort theme this week. kids and comfort shots are the bestest.
Tat first picture is sooo funny!
the first one is so funny! and i love the two little ones holding hands. its precious.
Post a Comment