capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
He's soo sweet. He reminds me of Calvin...that fun age. Glad to hear it all went well and that the dr. was pleased it was done now and not later.
Get feeling better little buddy!
I like the "dad with a crackberry" touch
Aww, what a cutie, even when he's not feeling totally great. I must admit, that hospital gown is totally hot! :)
He'll be fine and he looks great.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's soo sweet. He reminds me of Calvin...that fun age. Glad to hear it all went well and that the dr. was pleased it was done now and not later.
Get feeling better little buddy!
I like the "dad with a crackberry" touch
Aww, what a cutie, even when he's not feeling totally great. I must admit, that hospital gown is totally hot! :)
He'll be fine and he looks great.
Post a Comment