capturing life's moments, recording the memories, one window peek at a time...
Your desk is cleaner than mine!!
Love the capture of Baby watching TV! So cute!!
Love the photo of you and the camera! I had one of those taken before I decided to go with pink.
Great technology captures!
Love the sweet little boy playing the video game!
Great pics : )
I like the shot of you with the camera the best. :) It's where we always are, isn't it?
what would we do without everything in this picture??
Great shots!
Your shots are great! :)
Very nice set of photos. I especially like the one of the little guy appreciating technology.
Awesome!
Can't live with it! Great captures of the tech stuff at your house!
Great captures :D
Great pictures! I love them all. And who would have thought you could make a phone look so warm and inviting?
that first comment is so funny! and, you know what? your desk is cleaner than mine, too. what a hoot! love your pictures :)
I love the colors in the Blackberry picture. So warm.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Your desk is cleaner than mine!!
Love the capture of Baby watching TV! So cute!!
Love the photo of you and the camera! I had one of those taken before I decided to go with pink.
Great technology captures!
Love the sweet little boy playing the video game!
Great pics : )
I like the shot of you with the camera the best. :) It's where we always are, isn't it?
what would we do without everything in this picture??
Great shots!
Your shots are great! :)
Very nice set of photos. I especially like the one of the little guy appreciating technology.
Awesome!
Can't live with it! Great captures of the tech stuff at your house!
Great captures :D
Great pictures! I love them all. And who would have thought you could make a phone look so warm and inviting?
that first comment is so funny! and, you know what? your desk is cleaner than mine, too. what a hoot! love your pictures :)
I love the colors in the Blackberry picture. So warm.
Post a Comment